• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia Tech looking for a new kicker. Read this interesting link

Let's hijack this thread and start talking TAGS. My recollection is that only one episode had anything to do with Christmas. I can't remember the specifics, but I recall a family living at the jail or someting like that. And I recall either 1 or 2 "return to Mayberry" type of movies, and one had something to do with a wedding. Help me out!

That would be season 1, episode 11 "The Christmas Story". Old Ben the storekeeper had a family put in jail for the dad's being a moonshiner. Ben has a change of heart and has himself arrested so he can spend Chrsitmas with the others. You can find it on several channels tonight and tomorrow.
Still don't know what show keeper was referring to.

That would be season 1, episode 11 "The Christmas Story". Old Ben the storekeeper had a family put in jail for the dad's being a moonshiner. Ben has a change of heart and has himself arrested so he can spend Chrsitmas with the others. You can find it on several channels tonight and tomorrow.
Still don't know what show keeper was referring to.

What are your favorite 10 episodes, while we're waiting for more details on the Va Tech matter?

Hudson and Allen later went looking for the three and an altercation took place, according to court testimony, but no charges were filed in that incident. Isn't being involved in an altercation a violation of team rules?

"He's not been charged with anything," Greenberg said. "So that's your speculation."

Associate athletic director Tom Gabbard said Hudson was not disciplined because he was not charged with a crime. But Gabbard said he was not aware of the alleged altercation.

Since Hudson and Allen allegedly got into a fight, did Greenberg talk to Hudson about using better judgment?

Greenberg declined to answer that question.

But the coach said later that he talks to his players "all the time" about decision-making.

Has Greenberg told Hudson to find a new roommate?

"He's not been charged with anything," Greenberg said of Hudson. "We'll address Dorenzo's situation at the appropriate time."

Is Greenberg concerned with Hudson's living situation?

"He's a member in good standing of our basketball team," Greenberg said.

Hudson and Allen later went looking for the three and an altercation took place, according to court testimony, but no charges were filed in that incident. Isn't being involved in an altercation a violation of team rules?

"He's not been charged with anything," Greenberg said. "So that's your speculation."

Associate athletic director Tom Gabbard said Hudson was not disciplined because he was not charged with a crime. But Gabbard said he was not aware of the alleged altercation.

Since Hudson and Allen allegedly got into a fight, did Greenberg talk to Hudson about using better judgment?

Greenberg declined to answer that question.

But the coach said later that he talks to his players "all the time" about decision-making.

Has Greenberg told Hudson to find a new roommate?

"He's not been charged with anything," Greenberg said of Hudson. "We'll address Dorenzo's situation at the appropriate time."

Is Greenberg concerned with Hudson's living situation?

"He's a member in good standing of our basketball team," Greenberg said.

I still can't find where Hudson did anything but look for somebody. How do we know he was involved with the fight? We don't.

I still can't find where Hudson did anything but look for somebody. How do we know he was involved with the fight? We don't.

We don't know for sure that you have severe chemical imbalances that cause you to post what you do, but sometimes people draw natural conclusions based on overwhelming evidence.

We don't know for sure that you have severe chemical imbalances that cause you to post what you do, but sometimes people draw natural conclusions based on overwhelming evidence.

Just post what I read.

Back