• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia Tech looking for a new kicker. Read this interesting link

Clink the very first link fat boy. In their individual police photos, the blonde dude has an abrasion on one cheek and some swelling in the eye above, and the douche with the headband has a big bandage around his head (I guess thus the stupid head band later).

Maybe Hudson was off humping the kicker while Allen kicked the two other dudes around. But either way, the facts as they are presented in the story is that Hudson and Allen went driving around looking for the three dudes. Judging by the photos ... they found them.

Yes but you said Hudson beat them up. How do you know that? What do you have against Hudson? Have you ever served on a jury? Nowhere does any story that I have read indicate that Hudson did anything except live with someone and went searching for folks.

Lots more to this than has come out so far.

If they searched/search the apartment and find drugs, Hudson is in trouble.

If the basketball players went to find the group of other boys and assaulted them, that is a battery and a misdemeanor. Whoever committed the battery will likely be arrested.

Just because no charges have been filed thusfar, doesn't mean that they won't be after further investigation.

Remember Jordan Jefferson and co. didn't turn themselves in until a few weeks after the bar fight in BRuh this September.

Yes but you said Hudson beat them up. How do you know that? What do you have against Hudson? Have you ever served on a jury? Nowhere does any story that I have read indicate that Hudson did anything except live with someone and went searching for folks.

I know that there is a large layer of fat separating your eyes and ears from your brain, but it also does not say anywhere that Hunson and Allen DID NOT participate in the fight and have been completely exonerated of all wrongdoing.

The fact that the story says that Hudson and Allen went looking for the boys and it is obvious from the mug shots that the boys now have injuries makes Hudson's plight look worse, not better.

No I didn't. I said Allen and Hudson beat them up. There's a difference. Since there were three guys and just Allen and Hudson, I can deduce that Hudson did not wait in the car. As I said to clarify, you can SURMISE that at the very least, Hudson humped the kicker in the corner while Allen beat on the other two guys.

I have nothing at all against Hudson and if he had not of gone with Allen on a search for the three guys - one of which had a gun - I would totally agree with you - no crime in having a crazy roommate, I've had them - even though I normally consider you an idiot, but since he accompanied Allen, if I'm Seth, that's a problem. At the very least, it is very bad decision making.

No I didn't. I said Allen and Hudson beat them up. There's a difference. Since there were three guys and just Allen and Hudson, I can deduce that Hudson did not wait in the car. As I said to clarify, you can SURMISE that at the very least, Hudson humped the kicker in the corner while Allen beat on the other two guys.

I have nothing at all against Hudson and if he had not of gone with Allen on a search for the three guys - one of which had a gun - I would totally agree with you - no crime in having a crazy roommate, I've had them - even though I normally consider you an idiot, but since he accompanied Allen, if I'm Seth, that's a problem. At the very least, it is very bad decision making.

You just said Hudson beat them up again. Why do you continue to fabricate this story?

You just said Hudson beat them up again. Why do you continue to fabricate this story?

why are you worried about it? did Dorenzo Hudson father your child or something?

and even if he didn't "beat them up" he still got into a fight, and we've seen players get suspended for far less

why are you worried about it? did Dorenzo Hudson father your child or something?

and even if he didn't "beat them up" he still got into a fight, and we've seen players get suspended for far less

How do you know HE was fighting. All I have read is that he went looking for people. I looked for someone today but I didn't hit him.

How do you know HE was fighting. All I have read is that he went looking for people. I looked for someone today but I didn't hit him.

because it says they got into an altercation. why would you go looking for someone who just tried to rob you with a gun if you weren't going to fight them?

Sounds like VT needs to bring in an enforcer to clean things up in their program. I nominate Bzz! :thumbsup:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RacerDeac again.

because it says they got into an altercation. why would you go looking for someone who just tried to rob you with a gun if you weren't going to fight them?

I thought they tried to rob his roommate.

I'd like to play but the Christmas Andy Griffith Show is on. Family here watching together. Talk later.

I wouldn't think you would be very excited about watching a christmas special. I figured all of those nice warm feelings would send shockwaves through that hole where your soul used to be.

I'd like to play but the Christmas Andy Griffith Show is on. Family here watching together. Talk later.

I don' recall a program called the Andy Griffith Christmas Show. Is this something new he did this year? Did it have musical guests, comic skits, etc. like the traditional holiday celebrity shows?

All makes perfect sense. Allen and Hudson are totally innocnet of any wrongdoing. Makes perfect sense that two guys who have nothing to hide have 3 guys force their way into their home at gunpoint claiming Allen stole their drugs. So naturally, having nothing to hide, rather than report the armed breaking and entering, they take matter into their own hands and go find the guys and get into a fight.

Yeah. That about sums it up. Let Hudson play. No worries, Seth. Marcus Vick got off lightly for everything, so will Hudson. Nothing to see here.....

I don' recall a program called the Andy Griffith Christmas Show. Is this something new he did this year? Did it have musical guests, comic skits, etc. like the traditional holiday celebrity shows?

Let's hijack this thread and start talking TAGS. My recollection is that only one episode had anything to do with Christmas. I can't remember the specifics, but I recall a family living at the jail or someting like that. And I recall either 1 or 2 "return to Mayberry" type of movies, and one had something to do with a wedding. Help me out!

Back