• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia Tech looking for a new kicker. Read this interesting link

This is clearly about drugs. If someone breaks into an apartment it's about money, something worth a lot of money, or drugs. I'll take drugs based on the location, the people involved, and the pictures of people involved.

This is clearly about drugs. If someone breaks into an apartment it's about money, something worth a lot of money, or drugs. I'll take drugs based on the location, the people involved, and the pictures of people involved.

and the fact that they said there were drugs involved

numbers looking worse than keeper in this thread.

numbers looking worse than keeper in this thread.

Yeah, should've just read the article

OH and in case anyone didn't get the gist of my original post or misconstrued it, this is the picture I was referencing:

140512.jpg

That front guy is sketchy as shit. I realize in hindsight my posts definitely had a racist connotation and that was in no way what I was trying to say smh

Last edited:
Since Hudson is not being charged with anything, obviously everything he did was just fine. Good call Seth.

So what should Seth do to a kid whose roommate is apparently in trouble?

we recruited Sean Allen pretty heavily as I recall ...

And judging by the photos in one of those links, Allen and Hudson beat up the two guys and left the kicker alone, at least from the neck up.

we recruited Sean Allen pretty heavily as I recall ...

And judging by the photos in one of those links, Allen and Hudson beat up the two guys and left the kicker alone, at least from the neck up.

How can you judge by the picture what Hudson did to anybody?

Clink the very first link fat boy. In their individual police photos, the blonde dude has an abrasion on one cheek and some swelling in the eye above, and the douche with the headband has a big bandage around his head (I guess thus the stupid head band later).

Maybe Hudson was off humping the kicker while Allen kicked the two other dudes around. But either way, the facts as they are presented in the story is that Hudson and Allen went driving around looking for the three dudes. Judging by the photos ... they found them.

Last edited:
Back