• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Virginia @ Wake Forest Game Thread

This is a joke. They are much better than us but this is being reffed like a 80s Big 10 game. Should be in the bonus by now.

Ref definitely letting them play a bit, which I like, but it really exposes how much better they are. That Doral pass when double teamed was pretty awful.

Idk who argued with me about Doral being a good passer out of the post, but I'm still not sold. The passes that do make it are wobbly messes

They are bumping us, hanging on to us, etc. If not being called, we need to do the same.

As soon as the dumb subbing starts we start losing.

At least we're playing Chaundee again...

The bar is so ridiculously low now. As long we play Olivier and Chaundee, I'll be satisfied with this dumpster fire of a season. We just have to get those guys as many reps as possible because if they don't improve a ton, then we're in the basement against next year.

this is miserable to watch

Wow, I'm absolutely stunned they didn't call a foul on Donovan Mitchell there. He had both hands in the guy's back and was shoving him. I guess Danny told our boys to defend like Virginia

Chill looking good. Hopefully he’s found a spark/shooting stroke.

Ha, ha, our team is going to keep it close enough to distract us from the NFL.

Sounds like the refs didn't want to be here all night so they decided to let the boys play. 100% that would have been a foul on Crawford's dunk last week against state and probably should have been a foul a dozen other times. Not sure if this plays to our advantage at home or not

Wow, I'm absolutely stunned they didn't call a foul on Donovan Mitchell there. He had both hands in the guy's back and was shoving him. I guess Danny told our boys to defend like Virginia

I think it started with the guy lowering his shoulder into Donovan. Looked more like a football sequence than basketball.

Back