• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VMI Game Thread

VMI was ready for halftime and then the defense forgets to tackle once again. D is going to be a problem again

Hasn’t red zone offense been an issue pretty consistently for us in this system?

Yes.

Smart play by the QB to come inside and go down there. VMI didn't come here to win. They came to collect a check and at least put a few points on the board.

Let’s see Claiborne and Grimes in the second half.

Griffis looks solid.

Other than that not sure what to think so far. And once again, we allow a score right before halftime.

OF COURSE we let them have the ball under a minute left in the half and let them march down and score a FG. Blegh

It’s a 3 score game against a team who lost by 50 to Kent St. Seems like basically the same OL and soft defensive issues as years past.

Ok it’s a cliche but unfortunately true in my memory anyway…

“Wake Forest and getting scored on right before half, name a better duo”

Meh we’ve been firmly in control with a new DC and a backup QB. Plenty to work on though.

I didn’t say the sky was falling, just wish we’d have been a little more dominant.

Really boring bad football. Not worth showing up for on a Thursday. Vandy will skull fuck us if we show up with this shit.

Love the Clawson halftime speech. No bullshit this dude has built a program with real aspirations.

Weather here at game is absolutely perfect! Griffis looking pretty good , arm is better than I thought and his legs are not quite the weapon I thought ( that opinion could change )

If we’re trying to take it to the next level we should be putting on a show. Glad our new kicker can kick field goals.

Back