• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VMI Game Thread

Well in that brief stint I think we can see why Griffis got the nod.

Who at this period in time is like “gee whiz I can’t wait to see what’s happening in Fansville this season !”

Who at this period in time is like “gee whiz I can’t wait to see what’s happening in Fansville this season !”

No one but that is the official state drink of Texas. They are just blowing their ad budget on whatever they want at this point.

I wanna see something big from our DEMOND deacs here

We ouchea. I’m pumped. Ellison and especially Turner looked strong, but apparently Claiborne’s biggest issue so far hasn’t been his ability, but familiarity with the playbook.

Backup D line looks like they are interested in playing tonight

Is our 2nd string DL good or is VMI OL just that bad? Prob a little of both.

Second unit Dline looking good against VMI backups.

Generally speaking, I’m disappointed with the defensive performance tonight, but one thing that looks somewhat improved is tackling. We seem to be hitting harder and wrapping up more so than last year

Cooley runs hard, man. He’s gonna be a good one. Need to keep him involved and out of the portal.

Is Hartman’s hat black with Wake written in Duke blue? Not sure if it’s the tv or In colorblind, but that’s what it looks like to me.

Has Kern not been to the weight room one time in his 3 years?

Back