• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VT LOLOLOL / NCSU Up on Duke

I had forgotten about that Duke-Virginia game. Unbelieveable. Dersch is standing there with his hands up as the ball goes up the floor.

Since 1963 there have been 4 programs w 4 straight 10-win yrs in ACC: UNC (a bunch), Duke (a bunch), Maryland (99-02), FSU (current).

Yet many of my FSU brethran want Leonard fired. lol

What an absolutely worthless stat. The ACC began in 1953 and come back here when FSU wins ONE ACC title. Just one. Until then your basketball program is running on borrowed time and will surely return to the cellar of the ACC...where it belongs.

What an absolutely worthless stat. The ACC began in 1953 and come back here when FSU wins ONE ACC title. Just one. Until then your basketball program is running on borrowed time and will surely return to the cellar of the ACC...where it belongs.

I have no idea what the point of this post is. It certainly isn't to respond to stoneville's point that Hamilton is doing a good job at FSU.

Surely Razor knows that FSU has been around for only a third of the ACC and UNC and Duke have won almost all the titles since FSU has been in the ACC.

I have no idea what the point of this post is. It certainly isn't to respond to stoneville's point that Hamilton is doing a good job at FSU.

Surely Razor knows that FSU has been around for only a third of the ACC and UNC and Duke have won almost all the titles since FSU has been in the ACC.

yeah, that didn't make sense. Leonard is doing a good job, great for F$U.

lol! That's what some of my FSU buddies said about WF football years ago and I said NO WAY! Not as long as Grobe is there. Best coach in the ACC IMO!

Back