• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

VW caught cheating on emissions data

Guys I have a serious question. I've got my ticket for the long way round. What should I do?

Lolol, looks like those posts sailed right over y'all's heads.

Lolol, another one.

This is why we have the internet. Amazing.

posting from phone + millennial #outrage =

I'm not sure what your point is, but I studied German for five years prior to Wake, passed the literature course first semester freshman year, and lived in Munich for two years in the 90's.

This is Gold.

I have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. This is 100% my favorite thread of these boards.

My first car was a used jetta it was sweet an I love it but it was a real pain in the ass would never own vw again and figured that out in about 2002. Vw os for insecure chicks now mostly right?
They were in 2002 as well

Unless you just happened to browse the Humanity thread, expect to be lost.

They were in 2002 as well

That's my point holmes I owned a vee dub when they were still cool and got out plus let's not forget, let's not forget the vw van that got a lot of tail in the 60s to late 80s even and old school bug

That's my point holmes I owned a vee dub when they were still cool and got out plus let's not forget, let's not forget the vw van that got a lot of tail in the 60s to late 80s even and old school bug

594c9015b6d2afac99ffb7af70b6295b.jpg

TWMD with the epic troll job on this thread.

Not gonna lie, I went over to the humanity thread, and now I'm fucking scared for life from that picture of the dead little boy.

Why you gonna make me feel, OGBoards? This isn't the velveteen rabbit. I'm not ready for this.

i'm surprised you haven't seen that before now.

Back