• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake -1 vs. GT - O/U 129

Clemson beat UVA pretty handily tonight. Either UVA's sinking like a rock, but Clemson's turning a corner.

Saying we're a 1pt favorite basically says GT is a better team, assuming home team advantage is 3 points. With our sorry ass support at home...we've lost home court advantage. While most think we should win this.... part of me thinks the players are giving/have given up on BZZZ and throwing him under the bus (returning the favor).

Saying we're a 1pt favorite basically says GT is a better team, assuming home team advantage is 3 points. With our sorry ass support at home...we've lost home court advantage. While most think we should win this.... part of me thinks the players are giving/have given up on BZZZ and throwing him under the bus (returning the favor).

“Our fans have been there for us,’’ [Redacted] said. “Unfortunately, we just haven’t been there for our fans.’’

+1

“Our fans have been there for us,’’ [Redacted] said. “Unfortunately, we just haven’t been there for our fans.’’

[Redacted] also offered: "Look, we are in the era of unwiped ass. Don't expect too much. Fuckers."

Jesus Christ, bet the farm on that line. Seriously, I don't even understand how that works, but if I were to put $1,000 on us losing, what would I walk away with if I was right?

GT is just a bad team, objectively.

On the other hand, the only thing we do well is rebound the basketball - and Wake is a terrible rebounding team. I can see GT just playing volleyball near the rim and getting enough second chance points to "win".

The only sure thing about this game is that anyone who watches it will regret every minute of it.

On the other hand, the only thing we do well is rebound the basketball - and Wake is a terrible rebounding team. I can see GT just playing volleyball near the rim and getting enough second chance points to "win".

The only sure thing about this game is that anyone who watches it will regret every minute of it.

QFT

I've made one sportsbet this year and lost, do I double up and try to get even by going with GT?

Chennault shouldn't be starting. I've said all year CJ should be starting at the 1.

Agree. We just need more scoring on the floor. Chase gives us a critical third option. When most of the big runs have happened against us, he's sitting on the bench.

Jesus Christ, bet the farm on that line. Seriously, I don't even understand how that works, but if I were to put $1,000 on us losing, what would I walk away with if I was right?

I would guess the GT moneyline is +100. So if you were to bet $1,000 on a GT win, and they win, you would get back $2,000 (your $1,000 you bet, plus another $1,000).

GT sucked last year and absolutely blew us out twice. Except for Schumpert, their roster looks pretty similar to last year. I'm not optimistic about tonight.

Completely agree. I'm planning on watching this abortion of a college basketball game and wistfully rue that I'm not watching whatever CAA game is on.

Call me crazy, but I'd give the point. GT is prolly less talented than us and they're on the road.

Clemson beat UVA pretty handily tonight. Either UVA's sinking like a rock, but Clemson's turning a corner.

Joe Harris is injured. And Harrell and Johnson, both 4* recruits, transferred. They're really kinda thin. Unless Zeglinski and Brogdon are contributing offensively, they have little chance of winning against decent opponents.

If the majority is expecting a Wake win tonight, I am predicting another meltdown around 9:30. Unless BabyDeac has heard things about practice that dispute the theory that they have mailed it in, I don't see how they win another game.

Back