• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake -1 vs. GT - O/U 129

If I had any money, I would be placing it on the Yellow Jackets tonight...

Faith = 0

I would stay far far away from this game were I a betting man.

I just put $1,000 on Wake losing tonight. Not even going to watch. I'll take a screen shot of BetUS when I cash in...

Money Line was +110 Wake and -130 GT

Are you suggested Tony C, CJ, Chase, McKie, Nikita?

And that was the lineup. Good call. I never thought we'd bench Ty considering how well he's played inside defensively. But with the plan being to pack in a zone, the small lineup has been great on defense.

Plus, if the goal was to get Chase some good looks, mission accomplished. Too bad he's not a big fan of the LJVM.

Nice call. Not sure the starting lineup is viable going forward -- I think it'll get eaten alive some nights -- but it got the job done tonight.

Thanks. I agree that lineup is not ideal most nights. However, it made sense tonight given the opponent and the need to shake things up. Great job controlling the boards ... more hustle and effort than we had seen in some other games.

Back