• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake +21 @ Clemson - Deacs blow another shot at a Death Valley win

Just read over Cam’s tweets from the game. He’s right about some crappy playcalling at times, but can’t believe he still thinks Mitch is the guy. I don’t really care what these people look like in practice. Newman reportedly looked terrible in practice. Put them in the game!

cam is pretty knowledgeable and not a homer imo, his issue is that he’s stuck in a vicious cycle where i suspect hes subconsciously trying to rationalize statements from years ago (our defense is fine but our offense sucks —> hartman sucks —> griffis>hartman)

Last edited:
Why do you care more about your degree than about human beings? Who hurt you?
I made a comment about a Clemson drunk getting in Mitch’s face and the guy says it’s me. What does this have to do with a WF degree, tiers, or my feelings about fellow humans? You are the last person who should be jumping in here. You called me horrible names for questioning the credibility of the alleged victim in the MSU case. The personal attacks on this site go unchecked and are out of hand. People hiding behind anonymous handles and keyboarding the shit out of people for simply disagreeing with them.

I don't know what QB recruits we have in the pipeline but Clawson made it clear at his press conference earlier this week/last week that to get a pretty good QB in the portal is $500,000 and implied that it's out of reach for Wake. So there's a good chance Mitch will be the QB next year
Hecklinski gonna win the job in the spring and start as a true freshman next year

I don't know what QB recruits we have in the pipeline but Clawson made it clear at his press conference earlier this week/last week that to get a pretty good QB in the portal is $500,000 and implied that it's out of reach for Wake. So there's a good chance Mitch will be the QB next year
Supposedly the freshman QB at Wake looks good but "isn't ready yet." Maybe he will be as a rFR.

The QB commit for fall 24 has been having a great season for his HS time.

I made a comment about a Clemson drunk getting in Mitch’s face and the guy says it’s me. What does this have to do with a WF degree, tiers, or my feelings about fellow humans? You are the last person who should be jumping in here. You called me horrible names for questioning the credibility of the alleged victim in the MSU case. The personal attacks on this site go unchecked and are out of hand. People hiding behind anonymous handles and keyboarding the shit out of people for simply disagreeing with them.
it costs zero dollars to simply not post if it bothers you that much

Our team is obviously worse in 2 areas this season and better everywhere else, except maybe receiver, but we are probably as good there as last year. Offensive line and QB and the first makes the 2nd even worse. I mean on one hand it’s pretty amazing to look better on defense after losing 2 or 3 defensive tackles, a defensive end starting for Oklahoma and a corner playing significant minutes at Texas and Chase Jone’s barely having played this year. On the other, wow we really weren’t prepared for loses on the Oline and QB 😖

I paid for premium content. I’d call my son to tell him the breaking news I got and he said he already knew. It was on Twitter. Shit would happen and then Cam would say he knew it was going to happen, after the fact. That’s BS. Why the hell am I paying you?

VICTIM SHAMER!!!

I paid for premium content. I’d call my son to tell him the breaking news I got and he said he already knew. It was on Twitter. Shit would happen and then Cam would say he knew it was going to happen, after the fact. That’s BS. Why the hell am I paying you?
Honestly I think a lot of this is that Les/Cam had info and then someone posted it from their site to twitter and your son just saw it posted from them on twitter before you saw it from the source

Sure is rich the guy trashing a woman for coming forward as a potential victim of sexual harassment is all pissy about being called out on it, name calling and being labeled a drunk. Would it be better if we labeled you a tramp? Fuck you, your credibility and likability on these boards is shot, such is the price to pay for being a shitty human towards woman.

Back