• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake (#9 CFP, #5 SOR) at UNC (UNC-2.5) 12:00 noon, ABC

My little monster is ready.

Little known fact you’ll never see the talking heads admit. Wake’s defense has given up fewer points than Oklahoma and Notre Dame. Wake isn’t even the worst defense in the CFP Top 10.

UNC gives up a ton of running yards. In their last 5 games they average giving up 214 per game. My point was to throw something different at them and use their weakness as a strength and then hammer them with our REAL strength passing.

Yeah, but why throw something different when what we're doing has worked so well? If UNC comes out focusing on stopping the run that should open up the passing game. Take what is there.

UNC gives up a ton of running yards. In their last 5 games they average giving up 214 per game. My point was to throw something different at them and use their weakness as a strength and then hammer them with our REAL strength passing.
I trust Claw and the staff have identified exactly how we can just successfully exploit the gaps in the Holes' defense. My biggest anxiety is that it's going to look different than previous explosive games and it stays tight for deeper into the game.

Molly McGrath on ACCN just now gave the best thoughtful analysis I've ever heard from a sideline reporter. Excellent insights on Wake football.

Gameday's QB's to watch today included Sam Howell, but no Sam Hartman???

Molly McGrath on ACCN just now gave the best thoughtful analysis I've ever heard from a sideline reporter. Excellent insights on Wake football.

What did she say?

It was a 3 minute segment but she talked about how disrespected the team feels, Dave Clawson has purposefully not talked CFP ranking with the team, +10 turnover margin, threw around some other stats.

Corso needs to step down after this year. It’s so painful hearing him try to stumble through a sentence. I know they have the history and all that, but it provides nothing to the show. The stroke took it away. Its like Dick Vitale screaming through basketball info or Terry Bradshaw trying to fumble through 10 highlights in 5 seconds. There’s a place for these guys in the history books, but its time to move on.

I thought the same thing until I realized that they were highlighting draft eligible QBs

Hartman is draft eligible. He’s just not on Kuper’s board.

Back