• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake (#9 CFP, #5 SOR) at UNC (UNC-2.5) 12:00 noon, ABC

Not sure if this was posted and hate to keep this thread alive but thought this was cool.

It was very cool, and also kind of funny. AT must have been gassed on that play. The UNC guys were closing fast so AT just went full superman dive from the 5 yard line.

It was very cool, and also kind of funny. AT must have been gassed on that play. The UNC guys were closing fast so AT just went full superman dive from the 5 yard line.

Funny watching live I just assumed he did it on purpose knowing the camera was in the pylon.

AT and Donny Greene on the outside next year is going to a cheat code. Add Key Williams in the slot and Morin and Jahmal Banks backing up the outside guys. If our OL can be at a similar level to how it’s been this year, the offense will probably be better next year which is just crazy to think about.

@'s hands have been crazy impressive to me this year. If Roberson comes back, how many guys can we have in the initial Heisman watch list? Gotta think Sammy the <3 is up there with Roberson and Perry? There's plenty of yards to go around at this clip.

Tuesday morning and still trying to wrap my mind around how we lost this game to the holes with a big 2nd half lead.... AGAIN! :mad:

If we're having a hard time with this gut wrenching loss, sure hope the players and coaches can put it behind them in time to face a good wolpfack team.

Tuesday morning and still trying to wrap my mind around how we lost this game to the holes with a big 2nd half lead.... AGAIN! :mad:

If we're having a hard time with this gut wrenching loss, sure hope the players and coaches can put it behind them in time to face a good wolpfack team.

My concern as well. If Hemphill is indeed on the hot seat for his job and in turn some of his assistants, could imagine there's some eggshell-walking going on in the building which permeates the entire program. As a fan the loss to the Holes has been tough for me to get over; hopefully the players and coaches are handling it better than I am.

Unbeaten teams that lose late in the season often have a letdown in the next game. We saw this past week when SMU lost to a bad Memphis team missing their starting QB after SMU lost a heartbreaker to Houston the week before. Really tough emotional spot. Then again, Clawson, the staff and the veteran roster all seem very even-keeled. If any group can bounce back after that nut punch, it's this group.

OK, so I've had a few beers - rack this up as an angry drunk post, or whatever. BUT, almighty Pitt is rolling the Holes up 17-0 right now. VT held UNC to 10 points. Yet Wake, in their biggest game to date, yields 58 points to these motherf*ckers???? Sorry guys, but I'm having a hard time letting this one go. DAMMIT!!!!!

OK, so I've had a few beers - rack this up as an angry drunk post, or whatever. BUT, almighty Pitt is rolling the Holes up 17-0 right now. VT held UNC to 10 points. Yet Wake, in their biggest game to date, yields 58 points to these motherf*ckers???? Sorry guys, but I'm having a hard time letting this one go. DAMMIT!!!!!

I feel almost physically ill watching this and knowing that we lost that game

Our defense is horrific. It basically does not exist. Make peace with it. Nothing changes until the offseason.

The hard thing is knowing that if our defense were just "basic" or "vanilla" it would be an improvement. Work had to be done to be as bad at defense as we are.

Are we missing any more playbooks?

Back