• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake (#9 CFP, #5 SOR) at UNC (UNC-2.5) 12:00 noon, ABC

abbdad6ffb9ed635584543e5fa8d33e8.jpg

Love to see it!

Awesome throw, catch and run! That’s what running the ball through the middle of the line does. Safety got sucked up and it was easy pickings for Sam and AT!

A lot of people had something like 45-27 as the final score.

I’m a fan of Blackledge. Have been for a while but he calls a fair game. Also giving us respect where due.

Style points

And stupid!!! I hope a coach calls him out. He even went one handed??? If that ball starts to move out of his hand before it hits the pylon its a 11 point game with unc having ball on their 20. Fun but stupid.

And stupid!!! I hope a coach calls him out. He even went one handed??? If that ball starts to move out of his hand before it hits the pylon its a 11 point game with unc having ball on their 20. Fun but stupid.

And the refs will have a clear picture of it. Unbelievable AT. Your killing my heart…

Back