• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake (#9 CFP, #5 SOR) at UNC (UNC-2.5) 12:00 noon, ABC

We have had some bad breaks on D and a handful of stupid penalties, but I am firmly in the camp that thinks this is a scheme and game planning issue. Hemphill does not deserve his DC position.

Wake Forest finding the top ten ranking is nice but playing like a top 50 team in a very winnable game is sadly typical LOWF. Even if we win this is a real dose of reality. A GOOD team would NEVER play like this with so much on the line.

We have had some bad breaks on D and a handful of stupid penalties, but I am firmly in the camp that thinks this is a scheme and game planning issue. Hemphill does not deserve his DC position.

I don’t care how uptempo your offense is it cannot give up 56 to army and over 50 to unc. Just pathetic.

Wake Forest finding the top ten ranking is nice but playing like a top 50 team in a very winnable game is sadly typical LOWF. Even if we win this is a real dose of reality. A GOOD team would NEVER play like this with so much on the line.

Dude ranked teams lose every week, get a grip.

Send the whole team after Howell. He isn’t go throw it unless a man is wide open…

Back