• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Clemson - Saturday 11/20 Game Time Speculation

Especially when it seems like other ACC teams more on our level don’t get blown out like we do.

This is a pretty big damn game for Clemson. No. 10 in the USA in their house and they're still in the hunt for the division.

This was our best chance in a long time to beat Clemson anywhere let alone Death Valley. But I've been telling the board for weeks that this could happen and everybody got mad. This is one of our best teams ever, but we are still who we are. We don't have the athletes to always compete. Playing Clemson at Death Valley, even with this pedestrian Clemson team required us to be perfect because we don't have individual players to take over a game. We couldn't do it, and nobody should be suggesting anything different. The PI that wasn't called was a bad call, but it didn't change what's happened since. Hope we can beat BC and have a shot at an ACC Championship. Even if that happens we're a great Wake Forest team, not a great team.

How are we letting their slow ass gimp QB run like this? I mean I know the answer, but.

Our defense continues to play like a bunch of girls. Fire Hemphill

This was our best chance in a long time to beat Clemson anywhere let alone Death Valley. But I've been telling the board for weeks that this could happen and everybody got mad. This is one of our best teams ever, but we are still who we are. We don't have the athletes to always compete. Playing Clemson at Death Valley, even with this pedestrian Clemson team required us to be perfect because we don't have individual players to take over a game. We couldn't do it, and nobody should be suggesting anything different. The PI that wasn't called was a bad call, but it didn't change what's happened since. Hope we can beat BC and have a shot at an ACC Championship. Even if that happens we're a great Wake Forest team, not a great team.

Oh FFS

I do wonder why Clemson seems to dominate us even more that they do the rest of the ACC. Our best season and their worst we still don’t belong on the field with them.

That’s the question. Every other ACC game has been competitive. This will be their only blowout.

Our D has been awful all season. We need our O to be perfect to win and it’s been like that since day 1. Our O just hasn’t been perfect.

Please stop complaining about the refs. It looks stupid. We are getting dominated.
Yo the refs fucked us early and set the tone. Makes a difference. Agree that losers generally complain about refs, but this is otherworldly obvious.

We're dominated now, yes.

Hemphill has to be fired. Clemson doesn’t need to even attempt a pass, we know that, and still can’t stop them. Need to start over defensively.

Just when you think the defense can’t get any worse…. They are a disgrace

I think they have 5 players on the field that are faster than anyone on our entire defense and this is with their 3rd team all freshman offense.

Back