• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Rice, Friday, 9/6

I don't think it's hand strength, but mental concentration. If anything it's clear his hands are incredibly adept at plucking passes out of the sky.

Definitely not a hand strength problem. That is maybe his second best attribute besides height/wing span. I also don’t think it is mental concentration, only 1 of the 4 he dropped was he turning his head to make a move before securing the ball.

Really think it is just a lack of confidence when the ball is thrown into his body. You can almost see his whole upper half tense up when thrown at his numbers. He has a reverse alligator arm issue. Extends exceptionally away from his body, but short arms it, when thrown in the box.

Very happy he is on our team, and expect some huge catches this week against UNC and the remainder of the season.

You’ve really upped your game.

I don’t care who gets the credit as long as the board is positive and insightful. If you don’t have an original thought I can give you some insight.... let everyone know that Carolina will give us all we can handle on Friday. You will take some heat and many will say they’re doing with mirrors and Mack is not back and so on but in the end you will be proven right for bringing some accurate insight to this board. Again I don’t care who gets the credit as long as those who can’t see for themselves are provided good information

Line is out now and I don’t know if Creamy told everyone that Holes will be a challenge but line suggests a close game

Creamy could have said when you don’t have anything intelligent to say you say nothing but instead he demonstrated it by saying something (meaningless). Either way we agree with you Creamy that in cases like this where you had nothing intelligent to say best to be silent.

Best to leave it to those who educate the board and prepare them properly for what is to come like I continue to do.

Your verbiage always reminds me of Miss SC from back in the day... which makes me grin and laugh a little on the inside, so thanks...

Probably won't until tomorrow, but do we have any injury updates? Did we get updated about Hinton? He never returned after pulling up lame right at the end of the half. What about Davis?

Will know more in about 21 hours. Until then, here's what Clawson said after the game on Hinton and Carney. Herron came back in the game briefly and Nate Gilliam said afterward that he had a little scare, so I'd think he's OK. Davis seemed fine walking off, but will check on him also:

Ruling on Kendall?
He has a mild hamstring strain, and we’ll see what happens.
And what about Cade?
Cade was, we were hoping he could go. He had a strain and, you know, it was kind of a game-time decision and he just didn’t feel right pregame. So we just, ‘let’s not risk him.’
We feel good about Christian, we feel good about Kenneth and if Cade’s not 100% let’s not put him at risk, we’ve got other good backs.

I don’t care who gets the credit as long as the board is positive and insightful. If you don’t have an original thought I can give you some insight.... let everyone know that Carolina will give us all we can handle on Friday. You will take some heat and many will say they’re doing with mirrors and Mack is not back and so on but in the end you will be proven right for bringing some accurate insight to this board. Again I don’t care who gets the credit as long as those who can’t see for themselves are provided good information

This post turned out to be prophetic

Back