• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Rice, Friday, 9/6

Seems like Canadians are thin skinned about being Canadian.

says the man whos only contribution to this converstation is an attempt at a joke every other shit poster on here has gone with.

im thick skinned, but very hard headed. youre wife always enjoyed that about me, and your mother always admired the trait

Boy that was a painful joke. Hey by the way, you should use capital letters to start a sentence you dumb bastard!

Boy that was a painful joke. Hey by the way, you should use capital letters to start a sentence you dumb bastard!

the stupidity displayed by some of this board does not make me feel the need to care about spelling/grammar errors...as you fools dont deserve more resepect than using my cell phone so i dont have to move. let alone re reading to make sure things are spelled correctly, because most have show the ineptitude to comprehending on here as it is...carry on friend

guys please dont! it will hurt my feelings knowing a bunch of idiots think im a bad fan!!!!

Thanks for all the pm’s coming in saying I was a genius telling everyone that Rice would play us competitive for a while which was of course proven last night. Also proven today was there really was significance that Rice played Army close which was the merit of my Rice argument which was proven today when Army played Michigan close today. All the PM’s say how much folks can learn by reading my posts. Anyway these complimentary PM’s are flattering and I really appreciate it but the one thing I won’t do is toot my own horn.

Also and please read carefully even though Strnad led with the helmet to helmet I believe he did not intend to so the ref did not call anything and as far as I’m concerned that’s just fine with me.

And everyone just needs to ignore the folks who disagree and want to blame Justin for something he did not intend to do.

Thanks for all the pm’s coming in saying I was a genius telling everyone that Rice would play us competitive for a while which was of course proven last night. Also proven today was there really was significance that Rice played Army close which was the merit of my Rice argument which was proven today when Army played Michigan close today. All the PM’s say how much folks can learn by reading my posts. Anyway these complimentary PM’s are flattering and I really appreciate it but the one thing I won’t do is toot my own horn.

Also and please read carefully even though Strnad led with the helmet to helmet I believe he did not intend to so the ref did not call anything and as far as I’m concerned that’s just fine with me.

And everyone just needs to ignore the folks who disagree and want to blame Justin for something he did not intend to do.

Lol, you’re ridiculous, dude.

Lol seriously. Wake covered the spread at most books and the prime prognostication made was Wake wouldn't cover and it would be a "dogfight." Score was 41-14 when it hit garbage time in the fourth.

says the man whos only contribution to this converstation is an attempt at a joke every other shit poster on here has gone with.

im thick skinned, but very hard headed. youre wife always enjoyed that about me, and your mother always admired the trait
Good to see they value class in Canada.

Lol didn’t you say you’ve lived in the US since you were 8 months old? Have you even been to Canada?

Back