• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake at Rice, Friday, 9/6

God is not damned He died for our sins and is in heaven and I pray the young man is ok. This game needs to be over.

Even though Strnad hit him helmet to helmet he did not mean to. So they won’t call targeting.

I pray the young man is ok. No need to continue this game.

Will you quit your crap

a shame he is out of game....... showed good skills to have our D play against.
red shirt question for Hartman will be answered as we pile on the points

HOUSTON has unbelievable medical facilities - medical city actually - so Green should be able to get excellent care right away.

Classy knee by Clawson. Major sign of respect and visible show that we aren’t treating this like an extended timeout.

Geez. Now the Rice guys are 16 year olds and Newman is a grown man. Love this announcer.

a shame he is out of game....... showed good skills to have our D play against.
red shirt question for Hartman will be answered as we pile on the points

No it won't since he can play four games without burning it. I doubt we play him at all today though regardless.

The RPO needs to be thrown away. It's soooooooooooooooo slow. A decent team will destroy it.

Back