• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

Hope no one got hurt in the dogpile.

If you've ever been on the bottom of one it can be a little scary
You have over a ton of bodies on you, can't move and hard to breathe.
Much better to be on top

I'm sure it's been covered, but I saw the paddle come out in the pile and just read that it's a Boys in the Boat reference from offseason team reading. That's probably the most Wake Forest thing ever.

What a great weekend and awesome play by a fun-as-hell team.

Awesome weekend, let's keep it going next weekend. I can't even tell you exactly where Bethune-Cookman is, but they've got a big fan in me tomorrow.

Edit: if I'm going to be a fan I need to spell it right.

Last edited:
When is our next game?

Friday or Saturday. Traditionally they start four series on Fri then the next four on Sat.

If it's Bethune I imagine they'll start it Sat and relegate us to WatchESPN again

Awesome weekend, let's keep it going next weekend. I can't even tell you exactly where Bethum-Cookman is, but they've got a big fan in me tomorrow.
Tallahassee I'm pretty sure

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Daytona Beach (looked it up earlier) is proud to call Bethune home

Haven't had such a great sports night in a long time. Big win and advancing in convincing form while UNC loses to Davidson. Twice.

What time does Bethune-Cookman play Gainesville Community College tomorrow?

The Gators get their walking papers starting at 4 PM tomorrow

I know this has probably been mentioned but when was last time wake made a super regional? I'm thinking super regionals didn't exist the last time we advanced this far??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this has probably been mentioned but when was last time wake made a super regional? I'm thinking super regionals didn't exist the last time we advanced this far??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back