• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

Yeah in the second matchup of the same two teams you flip the order.

I don't understand why the team that is literally playing at home isn't always the home team for NCAA purposes and then use rules to break ties for other teams (or just go by seed the whole time).

yes, and shit like that (almost 300 pitches over 3 days) is a big reason we don't do a double elimination ACC tournament anymore

but given the chance between winning and protecting an arm...

You protect the arm. Just like you don't play the guy with a concussion in a football game

Yeah in the second matchup of the same two teams you flip the order.

I don't understand why the team that is literally playing at home isn't always the home team for NCAA purposes and then use rules to break ties for other teams (or just go by seed the whole time).

I tend to agree. Assume we'd be home again if we have to play tomorrow. I also assume we still use our clubhouse and dugout no matter what.

Let's make him throw 20 pitches in the first and really get to that bullpen early

Last night was fucking awesome. We went nuts at our house party.

Let's finish these dudes tonight.

seriously how many pitches can you ask the WVU starter to throw today? seems a little absurd to ask him to throw at all...

Back