• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2017-Regional Champs! On to Supers!

Bunt with 2 strikes against Bethune Cookman. Not a good look for the Gators.

Nice catch for the second out. Impressed with the defense from B-C's outfielders -- they made some great throws yesterday

The longer this goes tied, the more pressure there is on Florida.

Virginia in an elimination game

1st inning 4 walks and 2 HBP
2nd inning two errors.

See ya!

You know whats worse than watching a baseball game on TV ?

Watching five baseball games on ESPN Bases Loaded.

Is anyone watching the espnu broadcast for the games today? It's on the TTU v Sam Houston game and the batter popped up a bunt to catcher. The announcer says "wow. He was on that like a bird on a.... smaller bird" (talking about the catcher). Interesting attempt at an analogy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Da fuq?

Somehow I think the cameraman was even more thrown off by B-C there.

Looked like the batter accidentally on purpose got in the first baseman's way

Anyone ever have issues getting the WatchESPN video to pull up on phone?

Runner clearly clipped the bc player. Moved his torso as the ball was at his glove. Home cooking.

Is anyone watching the espnu broadcast for the games today? It's on the TTU v Sam Houston game and the batter popped up a bunt to catcher. The announcer says "wow. He was on that like a bird on a.... smaller bird" (talking about the catcher). Interesting attempt at an analogy

Told the wife earlier that I though the color guy for that game was drunk. She agreed after he said that!

Last edited:
Florida's pitching is really good but they can be beat

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Back