• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2018

A crazy bottom of 9th. Wake tied the game on a wild pitch during an intentional walk attempt. Never seen that before.

Last edited:
Seymour with an infield hit. Dude has some wheels to be as big as he is.

He did a great job. He was 0-2 in the count with 1 out and HAD to put the ball in play, best to the right side, for our effort to win. He did.

Maronpot and Steele are going through Senior Day. Reminders of eligible bball players...

Nice win today versus the Hoos. Roberts with a solid start and Lanzilla with two taters.

Yes, I tuned in at 6 PM to watch an it was the 9th inning. Guess a weather prediction change of time.
Glad we won - I think that assures us an ACC tourney spot.

Yep, with VT'S loss as well today, we're in the ACCT.

So let's go win the thing and get into the NCAAT!

I would be totally surprised if we won the ACC. I wouldn't be totally surprised if we made a run in the ACC tournament

I would be totally surprised if we won the ACC. I wouldn't be totally surprised if we made a run in the ACC tournament

Winning pool play needs two good pitching performances. Wake has the arms for that.

We are 6-9 in the last month of the season. I, too, would be totally surprised if we win the ACCT.

We are 6-9 in the last month of the season. I, too, would be totally surprised if we win the ACCT.

Need some pitchers to have some outstanding games. Not just good. Outstanding.

I'd be totally surprised if this team doesn't get bounced from the ACCT in the minimum number of games. We've fallen to pieces in the latter half of the season.

Back