• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2020

Didn’t realize Wake alum Grant Achilles was Brown’s Coach. Since I’ve been there the past 5 years you would’ve thought I’d figure that out.

5-4 mid 8. run scored on PB again. Is it our pitching or our catching behind all these PBs?

7-4 lead now.

Big time to see Crum get a lead off single there.

passed balls are on the catcher, wild pitches are on the pitcher.

Yes, thanks - I knew that but failed to indicate WP/PB. We have a lot of both. I think much more than normal of a good defensive team.

LBSU looking good so far against #6 Miss St this weekend. Hopefully that series won’t look like a complete disaster.

LBSU looking good so far against #6 Miss St this weekend. Hopefully that series won’t look like a complete disaster.

LBSU is a very good baseball team. Really not that surprising to lose that series, just upset we really weren’t even close to winning one. I think if we played that game at home we would have won 2 of 3. Our ballpark is just perfectly designed for the team we have.

Upset we couldn’t beat App too. Menendez did not pitch well. He gave up too many runs. 9 should be enough to win midweek game. Disappointing start for him.

Good 2 days for baseball. Finally figuring things out. Sweeping Brown, and getting some young guys some playing time. Cecere is going to be a star. Ludowig needs to figure things out, because Cecere is coming for his starting job in left.

Big games coming up against Sacred Heart. It would be nice to win them both.

Good 3 days for the Deacs. It’s going to be hard to keep Cecere out of the lineup. Not sure how the defense would look because he is not going to play first base. Ludowig is stinking up the joint and with conference play on the horizon there are decisions to be made.

5-0 lead heading into the 3rd against Sacred Heart. SH has played poorly defensively, but Wake is hitting the ball square.

So disappointing we lost to App earlier in the week. If we won that one, I have a feeling Tom Walter would be feeling a lot happier going into ACC play.

We're sweeping the Dirt Bags!!!

That's what they like to be called.

Just checked the RPI for the first time this year. It’s early and not a great gauge at this point but we are..........201. Not good.

Well we won but 4 unearned runs in the 8th and 9th is maddening. Our defense continues to suck.

Back