• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-Clemson Game Thread

It's a Tuesday, guys. Give Bz a break!

how wasn't that a foul?

Our guys are getting mugged with no calls...but it wouldn't make that much of a difference.

If they don't call fouls on Clemson on the perimeter we have no shot. Got fouled about 3 times before CJ got fouled there.

We'll come back a bit here. Need to play better perimeter D. Bzz probably kept Trav on the bench for too long.

For love of the game is about a high ankle sprain? Really setting the bar high there.

Yeah, they sucked you in and tricked you. LOL! You expected different based on all the recent good news.

Well, sort of. I figured ACC road game was a good test for if we really are improving or are still shitty and deserving of my apathy.

Answer is pretty clear so far

We are playing soft around the perimeter. Gotta get inside to create some space

I wonder if Buzz is gonna fire Keeper for not doing his job and getting TM back in the game after that earlier timeout?

Back