• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Clemson Game Thread

No way thats a block on CJ.

I don't even know what Nikita tried just then. That was abysmal and led to a Clemson fast break as well as an And-1. Nice shot, champ.

Shades of Chas McFarland on that missed offensive rebound for Carson

Seriously. He's in position, has his hands on it, and fumbles it right to a streaking Andre Young for a transition bucket. So frustrating.

Carson has shown me nothing so far this season. Right now he is more of a liability than an asset. He needs to improve if he wants to be anything other than a guy on the court.

The sad thing I have seen so far is that Clemson is a bad basketball team and they are schooling us on fundamental things like rebounding, blocking out and running the fast break.

We are really bad.

The sad thing I have seen so far is that Clemson is a bad basketball team and they are schooling us on fundamental things like rebounding, blocking out and running the fast break.

We are really bad.

[Redacted] just needs 3 or 4 more years to get his system in place. Patience.

TC and Travis forgot how to dribble today, reminds me of last season.

Nikita's fakes crack me up. they are so huge and people don't really seem to fall for them.

Back