• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Clemson Game Thread

I haven't seen a game in a while, but I'm not really disappointed in that half. I wouldn't say we played well, but I at least saw what we were trying to do. We seem to have pretty decent players at 3/5 of the positions, but not at the two that matter most (PG and C at least on offense).

Terrible way to end the half....how did they let Smith get open?

Because our team is terrible at getting around screens. How you do you think Scott Wood, CJ Williams, Andre Dawkins, and Michael Snaer scored so many points on us? Snaer could have had 30 if he had been hitting in the first half.

I can't comprehend how bad Nikita is at shots in the lane. He looks like an 8-year old in there.

It is hard to criticize him bc he plays so hard but his touch is just about the worst I've seen from an interior Wake player.

Debbie Antonelli is blowing Smith after the game.

Our perimeter defense is just terrible. But for Walker, our interior defense would suck, too. We can look forward to it sucking next year, I guess.

I can't comprehend how bad Nikita is at shots in the lane. He looks like an 8-year old in there.

It is hard to criticize him bc he plays so hard but his touch is just about the worst I've seen from an interior Wake player.

Josh Shoemaker says :thumbsup:

Back