• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Duke - 3:30 PM ESPN2/ACCN

haha opinions can't be wrong by definition but this is so wrong
What’s wrong with it? He’s not a punter, but didn’t shank one, didn’t mishandle a snap and on kickoffs, kicked it as deep as the 2 guys in front of him with more hang time?

Leftover turkey, cheesecake, and booze. Let the aura commence.

What’s wrong with it? He’s not a punter, but didn’t shank one, didn’t mishandle a snap and on kickoffs, kicked it as deep as the 2 guys in front of him with more hang time?
i'm happy he stepped up, but he was awful when it mattered

Gonna need at least 40 points on Saturday as Riley Leonard and the Duke offensive staff are salivating over the matchup against our defense.

38 probably would have done it (if we scored them with 5 seconds or less) but this was pretty good

I remain baffled that folks are like “yeah man offense defense and special teams all share blame equally”

most unclutch record breaking qb ever. i hate it but truth.
It’s a hard truth, but Sam’s had several opportunities to lead “that game winning drive” and has failed. He’s not all to blame, his receivers did him no favors today and honestly I think the scheme is part of it. When teams know for sure we’re going to have to throw the mesh is meaningless and we’re easier to defend, but he hasn’t come through in those situations.

It’s a hard truth, but Sam’s had several opportunities to lead “that game winning drive” and has failed. He’s not all to blame, his receivers did him no favors today and honestly I think the scheme is part of it. When teams know for sure we’re going to have to throw the mesh is meaningless and we’re easier to defend, but he hasn’t come through in those situations.

And it’s not just “game winning drive” to score a FG or TD. Just a game winning drive by holding a lead and getting a few first downs to stay on the field.

Duke could’ve put up 60 today if they hadn’t been running the play clock down the entire game.

And why should we not at least be looking for a new head coach? WTF, this shit is acceptable?

I remain baffled that folks are like “yeah man offense defense and special teams all share blame equally”
defense was putrid, special teams did a below average job considering a less than ideal situation, and the offense stepped on a rake when it mattered

is that better?

Back