• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Duke - 3:30 PM ESPN2/ACCN

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
Here are the games in ACC stadiums that day:

South Carolina @ Clemson
Pitt @ Miami
Wake @ Duke
Syracuse @ BC
UVA @ VT

I have a bad feeling we're going to get the 8 PM ACC Network slot again.

so our only noon ACC game has been Clemson, right? And just Vandy outside of that?

Sagarin says right now WF would be a 1.5 point favorite at Duke

Strong chance that UVA won't be playing any more football this year.

Here are the games in ACC stadiums that day:

South Carolina @ Clemson
Pitt @ Miami
Wake @ Duke
Syracuse @ BC
UVA @ VT

I have a bad feeling we're going to get the 8 PM ACC Network slot again.
I'd actually be happy that this would be a night game. I'd love to go the hurricanes game and the duke game in the same day instead of choosing one.

My son and I are planning to make the trip unless it is a night game.

I think the team still cares. And I'm sure they want to close out with a couple of wins and a possible trip to San Diego or even El Paso. If they don't right the ship, they're going to be playing in Tampa, before Christmas, in the Gasparilla Bowl, or enjoying a trip to Annapolis for the Military Bowl.

I think the team still cares. And I'm sure they want to close out with a couple of wins and a possible trip to San Diego or even El Paso. If they don't right the ship, they're going to be playing in Tampa, before Christmas, in the Gasparilla Bowl, or enjoying a trip to Annapolis for the Military Bowl.
Yep. Somehow we still have a chance at 9 wins which, on paper, is still a great season for us historically.

We may have to wait on times until a decision is made regarding UVA/VT playing.

I feel like our fans would prefer Tampa in December to a trip out west.

Two days before Xmas against a garbage Group of 5 team ?

Two days before Xmas against a garbage Group of 5 team ?

Or a garbage Pac-12 or SEC team.

That's better than Boston 8 days before Christmas against a garbage AAC team or Annapolis 4 days before New Year's against a garbage AAC team.

Get a nice trip and W. Going to Annapolis to play ECU would be a tough matchup.

Hell, at this point the only ones I’d even consider attending are Gasparilla, Mayo, and Annapolis. We have no chance at a better Florida bowl. Clemson, UNC, State, and FSU have those locked up.

I’d like to go to the Holiday or Sun Bowls. The only one that I would attend on person would be the Charlotte bowl. And we’ve already played in it 3 times. So I’d rather us play somewhere new against a team we aren’t typically going to play

Or a garbage Pac-12 or SEC team.

That's better than Boston 8 days before Christmas against a garbage AAC team or Annapolis 4 days before New Year's against a garbage AAC team.

Get a nice trip and W. Going to Annapolis to play ECU would be a tough matchup.
Playing in a pre-Xmas bowl is trashy regardless of where it is and who you’re playing. And it cements the perception or your program.

Playing in a pre-Xmas bowl is trashy regardless of where it is and who you’re playing. And it cements the perception or your program.
Maintaining a bowl streak means something, even if people want to shit on the bowl system. It means that even in your worst years you are above .500. TAMU can’t even say that.

Back