• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Duke - 3:30 PM ESPN2/ACCN

I worry about our secondary Saturday.
And i worry as much if not more about our "special" teams. When you have a crappy defense, not letting the other team start at midfield after a punt or KO is crucial if you're going to have a chance to get off the field.

And i worry as much if not more about our "special" teams. When you have a crappy defense, not letting the other team start at midfield after a punt or KO is crucial if you're going to have a chance to get off the field.
Kickoffs between Mora and Murphy are about a push, but if Mora can't go, punting could be an issue for sure.

Kickoffs between Mora and Murphy are about a push, but if Mora can't go, punting could be an issue for sure.
Just keep scoring then we don't have to worry about punts.

The kickoffs have become a joke at this point. We must be the only P5 program that is routinely incapable of kicking into the end zone.

Just keep scoring then we don't have to worry about punts.

The kickoffs have become a joke at this point. We must be the only P5 program that is routinely incapable of kicking into the end zone.
Clawson said Mora broke his leg during the bowl game last year and wasn't able to work on strengthening his leg during the off season. He also said he thinks we've got kick off guy verbally committed at least for next year.

Clawson said Mora broke his leg during the bowl game last year and wasn't able to work on strengthening his leg during the off season. He also said he thinks we've got kick off guy verbally committed at least for next year.
This is more than just this season though. You'd also think out of PK, Punter, and some other rando, somebody could boot it out.

It's been several years since I've been to a game there, but at that time it was a hike to get to the stadium from where we parked.
Yeah I've heard parking is a nightmare. Hopefully since were getting there 2 hours early to walk around campus it wont be as bad.

yes-it sounds like help is on the way. Per 247 the commit had a 45 percent touchback rate (presumably as a high school junior). Mora is 13/65 this year.

Last edited:
I’ve always parked on the top floor of one of the parking decks and gotten there early to have a couple beers. It’s not like there’s a demand on Duke football

yes-it sounds like help is on the way. Per 247 the commit had a 45 percent touchback rate (presumably as a high school junior). Mora is 13/65 this year.
Jesus Christ i didn't know he was that bad

I’ve always parked on the top floor of one of the parking decks and gotten there early to have a couple beers. It’s not like there’s a demand on Duke football
do they have any attendance this year since they're "good"?

Back