• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake @ Duke - 3:30 PM ESPN2/ACCN

Has anyone who ordered through WF gotten their tix yet? Mine usually come about 1.5-2 weeks ahead of time for away games and still nothing.

Does anyone know what section the Wake block of seats is? I'm looking to buy on StubHub and would like to sit close to other Wake fans.

Does anyone know what section the Wake block of seats is? I'm looking to buy on StubHub and would like to sit close to other Wake fans.

1. buy cheapest ticket you can to get in.
2. see where wake fans are sitting.
3. go sit there or wherever else you want to sit.

this is a thanksgiving break game between two small schools that rely on student attendance to get anywhere close to a full house.

At this point let’s just go to the Gasparilla, Would be the only one I would consider attending. If I could get a cheap flight out of Gboro. Nice to be back by the way haven’t posted in years. Have inside contacts with the program if I’m hearing anything I will let you guys know.

Thank god this is a 3:30 game so our fans who decide to show up aren’t cold.

Any predictions on the line? Thinking Duke -2.5.

I’m pretty certain we’ll be favored but it will be very small. 1.5 is my guess.

With a win I predict Holiday, a loss and I say the Sun. Either possibly wouldn’t matter though.

I think Duke should be a slight favorite in this game. Duke has a solid team, Elko has them playing hard and pretty well. Plus, we are really beat up. Our short handed secondary playEd horrid last night, Bothroyd is still hobbling around and Banks and Greene both went out with injuries too. I know we’re deep as the middle of the ocean at receiver, but those are tough losses if they can’t go. We’re going to have to play very well to beat Duke. Thank goodness they don’t have a Sean Tucker though, that kid is special.

Last edited:
I think it'll be closer to -3.5 or -4.5 if I had to guess. Circa puts out the first line of the week aroujnd 2:15.

Duke will look to establish themselves as the more physical team. Hopefully we answer.

Back