• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake-F$U Game Thread

Hold on Dr. Patrick, you think the number three team in the country will move to number two because they won and the number two team lost. Fascinating analysis.

Hope this isn't a long-term benching for Wolford. Think a bye week and facing some not-great Ds at home coming up will get him going again and actually give him a chance to succeed

How long until the Redskin backlash hits FSU?

Name and costume Chief Osceola wears are officially blessed by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, so it's hard for anyone else to complain. There were still a number of protests when I was in college though.

Cameron just an F$U sacrificial lamb. That's his role on this team.

Hope this isn't a long-term benching for Wolford. Think a bye week and facing some not-great Ds at home coming up will get him going again and actually give him a chance to succeed

Not a defense in D1 weak enough to get our offense going.

Seriously doubt it. He's played like a freshman but he still beat out worse upperclassmen.

Name and costume Chief Osceola wears are officially blessed by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, so it's hard for anyone else to complain. There were still a number of protests when I was in college though.

Yep. The Seminoles are cool with FSU using their tribe. FSU's anthropology department works well with the tribe and the school gives scholarships to tribe members.

Also, the name isn't a slur.

That prick of a coach was really giving it to my son there!!!!

Says the Atlanta Braves fan...not saying it's right or wrong just that someone will eventually claim to be offended and Hannity will declare a war on mascots is destroying America.

There's a difference between Braves, Seminoles, and Redskins.

Back