• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Fans

Talk to me about being a fair-weather fan in 50 or 60 years when i'm flying in my rocket powered black and gold wheelchair and Jeff Bzzdicklick is a mere footnote in Wake Forest history.

I look forward to the day that I can't afford to send my kids to MSD, just so that they don't have to put up with miserable little shits like the OP

make me sick. For a plethora of reasons. This site only augments those feelings. I'm 22. My father is a Wake grad. I've been attending Wake sporting events since I was 3. I also attended Wake soccer and basketball camps during my pre-teen and teenage years. I bleed black and gold like non other. I still get goosebumps and tear up when I reflect on the 2006 football campaign. I also reminisce far too often about the Odom and Prosser era's. I will be a proud Deacon until the day I die. But the people on this site, fans like these, you can have them. Just had to put that out there before I discontinued my sententious participation on this site.

Go Deacs.

The world is going to laugh at this kid for the rest of his life. Assuming he isn't a trust fund kid, this is the kind of person who gets bitchslapped into oblivion by the modern workplace. I wish I had a front row seat to watch the emotional slaughter that comes with the sheer volume of disillusionment people like this have to contend with.

I look forward to the day that I can't afford to send my kids to MSD, just so that they don't have to put up with miserable little shits like the OP

There is no way he goes/went to Wake. He would have said so.

oldmanfishing.jpg

Can anybody guess which supercool OP made his facebook profile private this afternoon. I'll give you a hint: He's the assistant manager of Macaroni Grill in Winston.

This guy is just an elaborate troll right? He can't possible mean this:

zach glass ‏@zqglass

@blink182 if it weren't for you guys I wouldn't know how to harmonize, at all.

12 Feb HeavyPetter ‏@heavypetter
@zqglass I miss watching you assistant manage. greatest assistant manager in Romano's Macaroni Grill history IMO. #italiantapas #gomacaroni
Expand

:bowrofl:

He is not smoking in front of a No Smoking sign. If he wanted to appear tough, he could have at least lit the cigarette.

Last edited:
He is not smoking in front of a No Smoking sign. If he wanted to appear tough, he could have at least lit the cigarette.

Cut him some slack. He had the foresight to know that if he ever actually smoked in a non-smoking area it would ruin his chances of ever becoming assistant manager at Macaroni Grill, the true pinnacle of jobs for a mentally handicapped ginger in Winston-Salem.

Dudes lay off buzz.

Buzz, before I say anything else, I want to say no matter what you done, you deserve respect. Even if you make mistakes, you loveable, and it doesn’t matter your looks, skills, your age, your size, or anything, you’re worthwhile. No one can ever take that away from you.

Taylor White ‏@whitet86
@zqglass Do you all still have Vodka Rustica? Vodka sauce is the best, I never understood why you took that off the menu #stillmad

Cut him some slack. He had the foresight to know that if he ever actually smoked in a non-smoking area it would ruin his chances of ever becoming assistant manager at Macaroni Grill, the true pinnacle of jobs for a mentally handicapped ginger in Winston-Salem.

That seems a bit redundant...

Seriously though, I personally think the bad fans are the ones who don't believe our players and Wake Forest are capable of more than this.

Last edited:
Back