• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake - Florida State Game Thread

Weren't we in a tourney earlier this year? Battle 4 Atlantis. PROGRESS YOU SONS OF BITCHES

What a collapse..FSU showed a lot of grit to come back after that initial push we had.

Is the guy in the blazer behind our bench who looks depressed, BabyDeac?

I would disagree. CMM is a legit ACC player who can be dynamic. He has weaknesses, but if there were the talent around him that past Wake teams have had, he would be able to play to his strengths. Also, defenses wouldn't be able to focus on stopping him.

He is going to be our starting SG and has a mediocre jumper.

BOO BIRDS MAKE YOURSELVES HEARD

That's a wrap. We have done as well in the past 5 games as the U.S. skaters and Bode Miller

After we get destroyed at Maryland and UNC, We will be 14-13.

JAYBONE - please tell us again how we are improved. Looking forward to it!

All I can say is WOW. What more does that kid have to do on defense? Then he gets tromped on by his own man?

Saved for posterity.

CMM is a very solid ACC player. I don't really see how you can argue otherwise.

Meh. He's played his way to right around average, IMO. Hopefully, next year is the step forward that elevates him into one of the better guards in the league.

Last five games (didn't count the shortened, injury game) = 11.2 ppg

Back