• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

Wake opened -205 today for the series sweep. Last two days were around -190. Don’t know if the slight bump is just adjustments for Wake at large or Hartle out there.

That’s a good point. The minors are terrible living conditions for players. And they are on the road all the time in the same shit cities in the same shit hotels.
The flip side is no classes and more games. And, until recently, paying vs being paid (a pittance).

Wake opened -205 today for the series sweep. Last two days were around -190. Don’t know if the slight bump is just adjustments for Wake at large or Hartle out there.
surprised with Grimes vs ????? as the starting pitcher.

Is this game actually going to happen? Family in the upstate said it’s raining really hard there.

Any free trials for espn + ???
If you have cable or a streaming service with ACCN you shouldn’t need ESPN+ to watch (and I’m not sure that you would get it there in any event, since it’s ACCNX)

If you have cable or a streaming service with ACCN you shouldn’t need ESPN+ to watch (and I’m not sure that you would get it there in any event, since it’s ACCNX)

I get verified with YTTV for all accn(+) games, but some games point me to login with ESPN

I get verified with YTTV for all accn(+) games, but some games point me to login with ESPN
There have been a few midweek away games on ESPN+ (depends on the home team’s streaming platform), but all ACC games should be available without ESPN+ (and home midweek games).

Looks like it will be windy but only a 20% chance of rain in Clemson. Low 70s. Depending on which way the wind is blowing, could be a slugfest

Glad Lee is back, but Cueto acquitted himself well the last couple of weeks, especially with the bat.

His defense and energy last night was a huge difference in the game. He could help us down the strech.
He definitely deserves continued PT. I have actually been most impressed by his defense. He should play Tuesday games with an occasional weekend start IMO.

I had to use VPN for last night as with all the Bally hoops games. With ESPN app and signed into both YTTV and ESPN plus subs it said at first something like game was not available with my package or in my area.

Back