• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

I really hope Mike Monaco is on the call for Monday's game. So, so much better than whoever we had this morning.

@DeaconCav06 just met someone who knows you and your wife (he got confused when I saw he was a UF fan and I said I was pulling for them because I was from FL and had lots of friend me who went there - thought I went to UF). I think he texted your wife.

Great guy. Found out he was there last night on Facebook.

Really hoping we can get another practice in at the Stadium before the next game. Outfielders looked like they really struggled picking up the ball. Not sure if it was the sun or the stadium.

I love you all, even you pessimistic self deprecating little fucks.

Seriously, it's shit like this why I love being apart of this dumbass fucking family.

We've tuned out the static and are fucking vibin'.

Get absolutely fuckin tuned tonight, and all throughout tomorrow, we deserve it more than most.

I expect to see all of you beautiful SOBs back here Monday night

Back