• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

pretty sure skenes won’t go until the deciding game, they need to win three games in a row and jeopardizing skenes arm would not go over well. on thursday he can pitch on four days rest, would suspect we go with lowder if needed.

they have a few other possible starters in the interim. would guess fat riley cooper goes against UT tomorrow. hopefully they lose.

If LSU wins we will definitely see Skenes. He may not start the first back against us, but they arent going to let him rot in the pen if elimination is on the line

There are a lot of LSU fans online complaining about the strike zone lol.

If you even try to make the argument that ump’s zone was favorable to either team you have insane bias. Dude just sucked ass

pretty sure skenes won’t go until the deciding game, they need to win three games in a row and jeopardizing skenes arm would not go over well. on thursday he can pitch on four days rest, would suspect we go with lowder if needed.

they have a few other possible starters in the interim. would guess fat riley cooper goes against UT tomorrow. hopefully they lose.

Ha ha. They'll likely be eliminated before we'd have to face them again.

Their pitching staff is skenes.... skenes.... and skenes.

There are a lot of LSU fans online complaining about the strike zone lol.

If you even try to make the argument that ump’s zone was favorable to either team you have insane bias. Dude just sucked ass
I'm surprised they could put down the corn dogs long enough to get their Twitter fingers going

I muted it with the Skenes bullshit and watched the entire rest of the game on silent. I couldn't unmute due to the vibes.

I decided not to come back on the board about then (and poured drink 1) so then had to stay off the boards and keep drinking till the end. Tomorrow’s gonna suck but it’s worth it! Go Deacs!

Back