• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

I mean in all sincerity the first game tomorrow should absolutely not start at noon.

This game will probably end around 2 AM. Players at minimum gotta get to the ballpark 1.5 to 2 hours before the start time (10 AM). So they get to sleep from 3:30 AM to 8:30 AM?
With this is mind, Josh Hartle needs to be sent home to go to sleep around midnight.

Sucks for him but it absolutely should happen.

Rest assured we can count on DeacFreak07 to make some noise. Now we just need to raise some money to get WFDeacon04 there from abroad
when I was nary a child teenager. Doofus and i were attending most wake basketball games. Our parents had season tickets for 20+ years and we had our little Justin gray posters up. We spied. With our little eye. From the upper decks. One man. With a cape. With an attitude. With GLORY. Cheering on our Deacs from the front row of the student section. I turned to doofus. “One day. All of this will be yours.” We giggled as only children can. We watched wake (probably lose) WIN! And we went home. Years later we too were at mother so dear. We joined these boards. And we learned. Deac. Freak. 07.

Legend. Always there. Deacon friend. Deacon family.

And that’s why. Tonight. Rhett Lowder will also continue this legacy of DF07. Tonight. Tomorrow. Always. Rhett Lowder.

Back