• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

They won't announce any Super Regional dates/sites/TV times until very late Monday (after all final regional games are finished) or until Tuesday morning.
Ahhhh didn’t realize he meant game times. Thought he was just talking opponent

Lol at Arkansas players shaking their dicks right now up 4-0 vs Santa fucking Clara. Guys, uhhhh u were just murdered like a few hours ago.

Today and tomorrow for season ticket holders and Deacon Club members. Tuesday at noon for everyone else

I had so much fun this weekend. Perhaps the most at a Wake sporting event since the Orange Bowl. Great to see @tsywake (and Mrs. Tsy and Baby Tsy, who is very much not a baby any more, but it’s been like 4 years or so since I last saw her). Thinking I need to come back up for Supers…

Gotta root for Oral Roberts (to see a 4 seed make it through to Supers) and Penn tonight. If Penn wins, they would be @Tennessee. From a TV scheduling perspective since they're in our side of the bracket, I would imagine that game would get the 1200n timeslot.

Back