• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

Get em Wake fans! Don't let Biff buy them or they'll be up on Stub Hub for $250 each within the hour

Would probably buy a nice T shirt with that on it…what is 1 more after 3-4 last couple of weekends…
This was my first thought. Turnaround time would be tight though and I very much doubt I'd be allowed to sell on-site.

I am having stickers made and will hand them out to fans at the game. Sitting on the 1st base side.

Well I didn’t get in on supers tix. Will say that I much preferred GA for regionals. Easier to get drunk with a big group of people than coordinating reserved seats. Easy access to booze and bathrooms. Gets pretty raucous in the cheap seats.

Just want to say how much I appreciate this board and being able to get Sunday tickets. My ten year old may actually lose his mind next week between this game and Wake basketball camp. He was telling everyone tonight at his practice and I kept thinking how special it was that we could share this. I realize how sappy I am, but genuinely grateful.

We had an extra and the Mrs. sold it on stubhub for a modest gain. It sold in 15 min. Glad another Deacon fan will be able to join us Saturday!
Almost wish I had bought some, and sold part on StubHub to pay for the air fare to the game. Just didn’t want to jinx the team by showing up. Good vibes from Cali seem to be the magic sauce.

Almost wish I had bought some, and sold part on StubHub to pay for the air fare to the game. Just didn’t want to jinx the team by showing up. Good vibes from Cali seem to be the magic sauce.
She checked the going rate on stubhub, and I suggested a more modest rate. We could have paid for all of our tix, but...

Just want to say how much I appreciate this board and being able to get Sunday tickets. My ten year old may actually lose his mind next week between this game and Wake basketball camp. He was telling everyone tonight at his practice and I kept thinking how special it was that we could share this. I realize how sappy I am, but genuinely grateful.

That’s not sappy. That’s parenting. So happy you all get to share that experience !

im sure this has been discussed, but could someone lmk if wake advances are they guaranteed to have a saturday start in the CWS and any way of knowing if it would be the 1PM or 6PM game?

im sure this has been discussed, but could someone lmk if wake advances are they guaranteed to have a saturday start in the CWS and any way of knowing if it would be the 1PM or 6PM game?
No guarantee but very likely Saturday

Gametime will be ESPN’s call based on who they think brings the most eyeballs. The other game could feature LSU and the top two projected MLB draft picks.

Back