• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

Dave Bush, pitching coach of the Red Sox, came to Wake Forest as a catcher. and left as the best relief pitcher in our history! 15-8 record with 142 appearances and 38 saves. All-ACC 2001-02.
Then when on to be a starter with the Blue Jays and Brewers. Talk about getting stretched out!

Skenes is 2 Ks from tying the SEC/LSU record. He'll get in at some point over the next two days, if not just to get the record. Let's just make him get it in garbage time tomorrow night when we're already up big.

Isn't Skenes one almost weak spot that he tires out a little early?

I also want to point out that we are the away team tomorrow, so the first time we wore the gray WAKE jerseys since Game 2 against Alabama. Let's make LSU feel the same thing as we wore those jerseys against the Elephants.

I also want to point out that we are the away team tomorrow, so the first time we wore the gray WAKE jerseys since Game 2 against Alabama. Let's make LSU feel the same thing as we wore those jerseys against the Elephants.
We’ve also got the gray pinstripes, but I hope (and think) we wear the WAKE ones - keep the good vibes going from the Bama annihilation (and 15-1 regional clincher over George Mason).

Back