• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest 2023 baseball season thread (Deacs end historic season with extra inning loss to LSU: Final record 54-12 and top 4 finish nationally)

So this must mean Lowder is going tomorrow.
Which is why today was a must win even though it’s not an elimination. Even if we win tomorrow that makes winning the championship without Rhett much more difficult.

What a Wake Forest game. Vanquish the demons tomorrow. Check Kurtz and Johnson vision before first pitch

I mean it seriously when I say that I admire the optimism from some of y’all. There’s absolutely nothing to suggest we are going to score runs regardless of who is pitching for them.

We still have another trip around the line up. We can put a few more on the scoreboard if we can hold them here.

Which is why today was a must win even though it’s not an elimination. Even if we win tomorrow that makes winning the championship without Rhett much more difficult.
Maybe our coach would have ..... fuck it... never mind

it’s interesting that one of the biggest jobs of a manager / coach is to get the players to not take the defeatist mindset that we see on these here message boards (and probably comes naturally)

I have no sense of ball off the bat in this ballpark. I, again, thought for sure that was finding the gap.

Back