• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Preseason Discussion Thread - Hudson and Watson Suspended

While your sentiment is exactly correct, your prose is confusing as shit.

agnolo-bronzino-1503-1572-portrait-of-the-dwarf-morgante0d0aitalia.jpg

I know Manning DGAF about such things, but I have to believe Hudson & Watson will be back for Maui... 3 games in 3 days means we're going to need them. I don't think Wilbekin, Crawford, and Vanhorn can play the 2 guard spots by themselves 3 days in a row. And I'd rather not see more of the walk-ons in such a high profile tourney.

Also: ShawnDre'? What's up w/ the random apostrophe at the end? I wasn't an English major, but seems misplaced/unnecessary.

I know Manning DGAF about such things, but I have to believe Hudson & Watson will be back for Maui... 3 games in 3 days means we're going to need them. I don't think Wilbekin, Crawford, and Vanhorn can play the 2 guard spots by themselves 3 days in a row. And I'd rather not see more of the walk-ons in such a high profile tourney.

Also: ShawnDre'? What's up w/ the random apostrophe at the end? I wasn't an English major, but seems misplaced/unnecessary.

Actual name is ShawnDreShammaLammaDingDong, so the apostrophe shows the shortening of the name.

We'd know by now if Hudson was a go tonight against Richmond, right?

I actually think he does care about that, which is why he will reinstate them.

This is a big tournament for us in terms of experience and getting wins for the postseason. He recognizes that and I believe will reinstate accordingly.

I actually think he does care about that, which is why he will reinstate them.

This is a big tournament for us in terms of experience and getting wins for the postseason. He recognizes that and I believe will reinstate accordingly.

Great news. Really hope you're right.

It's Manning's record and his reputation on the line. The visibility for the program is huge. I will be my hat, ass and overcoat they they play in Hawaii.

Back