• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Preseason Discussion Thread - Hudson and Watson Suspended

Who is 51 and why was he in the game with 3 minutes to go last night with Collins on the bench. DM woke up and put Collins in with 30 seconds left and he promptly blocked a shot. If Crawford doesn't hit those free throws , we lose that game . Stetson 2 .

I think the opposite. I grabbed the -1.5 line because I suspect it will move in the direction of Bucknell.

It's no secret we're playing short-handed.

Wake now +2.5
Even short handed, it is a sad reflection of the program's current status.

It will be interesting to see how Bucknell is different in their first year under Nathan Davis since Paulsen is no longer there.

Tough game early in the season short-handed, but should be a good test.

Wake now +2.5
Even short handed, it is a sad reflection of the program's current status.

We are not a bad team just without two starters on a team that does not have it's full schollies alloted.

I think the opposite. I grabbed the -1.5 line because I suspect it will move in the direction of Bucknell.

It's no secret we're playing short-handed.

You were spot on. Most of the money and a slight majority of bets on Bucknell. +4 seems like about where this should have opened.

I hope we coach and play this game to win it. Use zone to save legs. Play a moderate tempo. Use every opportunity we can to maximize minutes for our good players.

I hope we coach and play this game to win it. Use zone to save legs. Play a moderate tempo. Use every opportunity we can to maximize minutes for our good players.

Not doing any of these things.

So was the Crab suspension confirmed as 2 games or not? Will he be active on Wednesday?

Where did you hear 2 games? Haven't seen that anywhere.

Heard a rumor that the suspensions are for 2 games, which means both players could be back Wednesday for Richmond. Take if FWIW, but there's a pretty good chance this info is legit, so I'm staying optimistic. Would be huge to have Crab back for Maui.

I mean, I have no idea how much we can read into that, but that's where I saw it.

Back