• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Preseason Discussion Thread - Hudson and Watson Suspended

Heard a rumor that the suspensions are for 2 games, which means both players could be back Wednesday for Richmond. Take if FWIW, but there's a pretty good chance this info is legit, so I'm staying optimistic. Would be huge to have Crab back for Maui.

Talk about your Maui Wowie!

That St. John's team that we were looking forward to beating in Maui beat UMBC by 24 this weekend.

That St. John's team that we were looking forward to beating in Maui beat UMBC by 24 this weekend.

And they experienced a 32 point curb stomp at home at the hands of D-II St. Thomas Aquinas. We won't know anything until we actually play them.

Yes I know that is why I said we were looking forward to beating them.

Apparently they are a very young team with too quality upper class men that stuck around after the coaching change. One of those upper class men is coming off a long recovery from an injury, and he apparently played terribly in the exhibition game. I do not think SJU will be an easy win in Maui.

No reason Manning should release that info until the day of so the opposing team will have more to prepare for.

No reason Manning should release that info until the day of so the opposing team will have more to prepare for.

While your sentiment is exactly correct, your prose is confusing as shit.

Back