• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Preseason Discussion Thread - Hudson and Watson Suspended

just glad we have the foundation in place to weather these early season storms.

just glad we have the foundation in place to weather these early season storms.

8d5RdCR.jpg

I think we will be okay. Having to play the freshman early could be a great opportunity for then to mature

Last edited:
I think we will be okay. Having to pay the freshman early could be a great opportunity for then to mature

VIOLATION! I've electronic mailed this to the NCAA for investergation. No Giles now. No Way. This is the sort of stuff he dropped UNCheat for.

Who would play the three when McClinton slides over to the two? Until any of the three missing players come back, we only have 3 scholarship guards/wings on the roster. I guess we'll have to hope that a walk-on or two can give a quality minute here and there. Foul trouble or an injury to either Crawford, Wilbekin, or McClinton and we are totally screwed.

Great question. Really poses a problem defensively, but I'm guessing Dinos would slide to the three if we don't use VanHorn.

So it would be:

Crawford/Wilbekin
McClinton
Dinos
Devin
Moore/Collins

Not ideal, but not a lot we can really do about it with the suspensions/injuries.

If by suspended means sitting out for a transfer year, then yes, he is suspended.

he was forced out at Charlotte by a coach who wsan't going to put up with his bullshit anymore. He'd be suspended at Charlotte too and he transferred becasue he know the practices would be easier at and ACC school if he could get a second chance.

he was forced out at Charlotte by a coach who wsan't going to put up with his bullshit anymore. He'd be suspended at Charlotte too and he transferred becasue he know the practices would be easier at and ACC school if he could get a second chance.

:thumbsup:

Well if we make the assumption that it's weed that's kinda ridiculous. Maybe I'm making a false assumption though.

Also, damn that really sucks if true.

Eh. If it's after multiple warnings, that makes sense.

Well if we make the assumption that it's weed that's kinda ridiculous. Maybe I'm making a false assumption though.

Also, damn that really sucks if true.

If it's the same (or similar) infraction to what got them suspended for a game or two last season then 7 games seems on target.

Back