• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Great planning for Forbes to presumably meet with Friedrichsen and also take in Forsythe's game.

@Ph - yeah that article was something. Clearly the writer believes he has a very high ceiling.

Hold your horses.no chance the pistol can fire 39.5 minutes per game. He'll overheat.

This definitely seems like the right thread to start a Pete Maravich credibility watch.

"only a few have completed"

Yeah. A 24 year old two-time NBA All-Star and Friedrichsen.

If I was a 247 person I would crystal ball Parker Friedrichsen to Wake with like 8/10 confidence. Sounds like the staff is confident and I haven't been able to dig up any significant traction from any other schools.
Getting to the point where I'd be shocked if he doesn't commit to Wake. Likely in the next week.

"To do it in front of the head coach at Wake Forest sitting across from you, that even makes it that much more special."

Back