• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Deacs make the top-6 for Ayomide. Looks like an uphill battle with Memphis, Kansas and others.

Wonder how that will match up with UNC and FSU and their 6’5 - 6’10 who are run/jump athletes with high motor and scoring skills.

If you want to speed it up and run in the ACC, you better know what you’re doing or you will get buried.

I was agreeing with the ear l er post about yhe total # of mid-range height guys to explain why he is going after so many. It wasn't implying 0 6'8'-6'11" guys on the roster.

Deacs make the top-6 for Ayomide. Looks like an uphill battle with Memphis, Kansas and others.

Memphis sounds like the one to beat. He is currently living with the family of John Camden who committed to the Tigers a week ago.

Memphis sounds like the one to beat. He is currently living with the family of John Camden who committed to the Tigers a week ago.

I didn’t know he was living with Camden...Sheesh, that family is racking up some talent.

Rumor has it that the NCAA is expected to not count the winter season against the eligibility of its athletes. If that's the case I don't see why the staff wouldn't go ahead and at least include Whitt on the active roster when he enrolls in January. Even if the plan is to not play him until the 21-22 season there can't be any harm in having him suit up and travel with the team.

Rumor has it that the NCAA is expected to not count the winter season against the eligibility of its athletes. If that's the case I don't see why the staff wouldn't go ahead and at least include Whitt on the active roster when he enrolls in January. Even if the plan is to not play him until the 21-22 season there can't be any harm in having him suit up and travel with the team.

If that rumor turns out to be true, no downside to having Whitt travel and maybe play a little. Let him get his feet wet. Let him play maybe a few minutes on those hallowed ACC basketball courts. Get that "awe" out of his system a little.

I didn’t know he was living with Camden...Sheesh, that family is racking up some talent.

All I know is what I read in The Athletic. Maybe that's why John transferred to the Brewster Academy, to free up apace in the household.

C J Gunn is another 6-5 shooting guard for 2022. I see a log jam coming.

He's got good size, is a good athlete and handles the ball really well. He's very much a scorer and excels both in transition and in the half court. His jump shot is okay but projects to improve.

IU is probably in good shape if it makes him a priority but neither he nor IU are in a rush.

If that rumor turns out to be true, no downside to having Whitt travel and maybe play a little. Let him get his feet wet. Let him play maybe a few minutes on those hallowed ACC basketball courts. Get that "awe" out of his system a little.

Williamson will probably get a waiver but there is no guarantee. Whitt as a backup at PG may be required. I don't think Whitt's decision to forego a basketball academy and enroll in college early, then announce his commitment to Wake is a coincidence. The probability that the 2020-21 season won't count against eligibility makes his participation more likely.

I totally forgot about big Emmanuel Okpomo this year. Forbes words on him in the podcast were encouraging...

Saw a Memphis 24-7 article that says "Ayomide's top six consists of Illinois, Kansas, Memphis, Providence, and Seton Hall."

Count those teams SLOWLY buddy. Don't hurt yourself.

Saw a Memphis 24-7 article that says "Ayomide's top six consists of Illinois, Kansas, Memphis, Providence, and Seton Hall."

Count those teams SLOWLY buddy. Don't hurt yourself.

Seton and Hall just become two independent universities.

5 star SG Bryce McGowens decomitted from FSU. Deacs offered back in the day but not sure if he was ever considering us.

Weird. 24/7 shows him as a lock for Clemson back before he decided upon FSU. Wonder if he's thinking of staying in SC and playing for the Tigers.

Back