• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Les just dropped a nice little tidbit on his board. With respect for the paywall I will not post it. But there are reasons to believe we are in the hunt.

Les just dropped a nice little tidbit on his board. With respect for the paywall I will not post it. But there are reasons to believe we are in the hunt.

I will just add that it is a surprising and intriguing revelation. Go get him!

Thanks for the heads up. That is indeed encouraging. I knew Forbes was going to put in the work, but this makes me even more confident that they could pull it off.

Where did you get 40% from that article?

Yeah, not seeing it:

4. WAKE FOREST
Wake Forest is obviously an extreme long shot here. It’s unclear how much contact there has been in recent weeks, so it’s possible that the Demon Deacons have already packed it up as it relates to Ayomimde Onu. That said, there was serious interest for a time, so leaving Steve Forbes and company off the list entirely didn’t seem prudent or totally safe.

Come on people! It’s common knowledge that “longshot” = 40%

Lucas Taylor is commiting at 6pm this evening. I don't think we are still being considered.

Article says "extreme long shot"... With 4 teams in the running, I take that to mean even less than the standard 40%. Call it 20%-ish.

Still better than Danny's initial list of 30 schools for every viable ACC-level recruit, only to never land one. And then end up with grad transfers from NAIA programs.

Still better than Danny's initial list of 30 schools for every viable ACC-level recruit, only to never land one. And then end up with grad transfers from NAIA programs.

yet that was still an improvement over his predecessor

Going to be real interesting over the next few years when we play Clemson.

John Newman III
Lynn Kidd
Lucas Taylor
Josh Beadle

Yeah, not seeing it:

4. WAKE FOREST
Wake Forest is obviously an extreme long shot here. It’s unclear how much contact there has been in recent weeks, so it’s possible that the Demon Deacons have already packed it up as it relates to Ayomimde Onu. That said, there was serious interest for a time, so leaving Steve Forbes and company off the list entirely didn’t seem prudent or totally safe.

"...there was serious interest for a time, so leaving Steve Forbes and company off the list entirely didn’t seem prudent or totally safe."

Can someone explain this quote. The kid made his list of 4, correct?

SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH

Forbes made the experts and crystal balls look bad securing a commitment from Whitt. The author of the article, Rob Cassidy, is suggesting that Forbes is a threat to steal the spotlight again with Ayomide.

Back