• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Rivals doesn't show him with a Wake offer; 247 does. Outside the top 300. Pretty skinny for 6-9 at 200 pounds.

More recent tape on his twitter looks better. Would be an interesting addition. I am sure Forbes know what he is doing with him.

Last edited:
We ever gonna get a decent big man recruit again?

Recruiting good bigs is the toughest recruiting job in college basketball. The guys who are ready to play at 18 are mostly going to the blue bloods. Finding guys who are tall is pretty do-able. It's figuring out who of those guys will develop into a good player in a few years. John Collins (guys rated 3 star who are NBA level in two years) are rare.

Collins was horribly underrated. His highlights showed his obvious talent.

The stats don't look good but he'd be the highest rated prospect we've had in a long time.

The stats don't look good
. This is actually a nice compliment for Baker because after looking up his stats, they actually suck. Like some of the worse stats I've ever seen for a major college basketball player. I'm sure he will get better but damn...

. This is actually a nice compliment for Baker because after looking up his stats, they actually suck. Like some of the worse stats I've ever seen for a major college basketball player. I'm sure he will get better but damn...

That is why I called him a reclamation project. He was a 5 star recruit. Performed like a 2 star. I would love to hear his story as to why he thinks he struggled so much. Something had a major negative impact on his game.

The Texas site thinks he will go to one of his other final suitors out west. He may be looking for a total change of scenery.

I'm on the Paul Atkinson train. He'd be my ideal big to come in with our next years recruits.

Think Forbes will take a look at Joel Ntambwe, transferring from Texas Tech? Looks like a solid frame and can play the 4. Rebounds the ball well.

Back